The Order Manager is where an administrator can:
- View and export order listings
- View details regarding orders
- Process fulfillment of an order
- Add tracking details to an order
- Cancel an Order
- Search through the order list for specific user or order number.
To access the Order Manager, select the Orders tab from the Toolbar, and open the Orders option in the drop-down.
From this screen you can view orders in order of most recently placed. Displayed is Order Name, Order Number, Order Type, Order Status (New, Processing, On Hold, Closed, Not Placed, or Canceled) Date Placed, and Total.
Clicking the icon on any order brings you to the order page, wherein you'll find the following tabs:
- Order Items - a listing of all products in a given order. If the order is still open, you can change quantity of items in the order by clicking the icon and manually entering the new quantity. Clicking the + Add Order Item button allows you to chose a SKU and quantity of that SKU to the order. To view all order items independently of their order, select "Order Items" from the Orders drop-down at the top.
- Order Payments - a listing of payment(s) on an order. Clicking the + Add button opens a dropdown menu listing available payment options (see Integrations for more information), and selecting a payment option brings you to the corresponding Create Order Payment screen for that option.
- Order Fulfillments - shows fulfillment(s) of the order (see "Order Fulfillments" for more information), including the method of fulfillment, the charge for fulfillment (before and after applicable discounts), quantity delivered, and any quantity remaining to be fulfilled.
- Order Deliveries - lists fulfillment(s) of the order which have been delivered (for automatic fulfillments, this will update simultaneously with order fulfillment), including the date of delivery and the quantity delivered.
- Referencing Orders - if a return order is created for any or all items in this order, that return order will appear here. If this is the return order, the original order will appear here.
- Comments - shows any comments attached to this order; clicking + Add Comment allows you to create a new comment and toggle whether you want it to be public or not.
Clicking the Actions button at the top provides quick access to the Add Order Item command, as well as options to place an order on hold, close it, or create a return order. Avoid manually closing orders, as that process should be taken care of automatically once the customer has been charged and all products shipped.
Any comments associated with an order (including comments tied to holds or returns) can be toggled public or not, meaning whether they will be visible to the frontend user when he or she views orders placed from his or her account.