The Payment Terms section of Slatwall is where payment terms can be added for use with the Term Payment payment method.
To add or edit Payment Terms in Slatwall:
- Select Config from the Slatwall navbar.
- Select Payment Terms from the drop-down.
The Payment Terms listing screen will appear listing all existing Payment Terms.
To add a new Payment Term:
- Click on the Add Payment Term button on the top right of the listing.
The Create Payment Term modal will display.
- Set active to yes or no, setting to yes will allow for use with accounts that have term payment method enabled.
- Add in a Name
- Add in a term. If there is a term not displaying in the drop-down, it can be added in the Terms section of Slatwall. (Cofig > Terms.)
- Click Save.