Add a new Collection
- Click on Config from the Slatwall toolbar.
- Select Collections from the drop-down.
The collections listing screen will appear with a listing of the existing collections.
- Click on the +Add Collection button
The Create Collection screen will appear.
- Collection Name - Fill the this field with the name of the collection. This field is required.
- Collection Type - Select the collection type from the drop-down. This is the type of object the collection will be based on. Example: A Collection Type of Product will create a full collection of products in the database.
- Description - Fill in this field with a description of the collection. This field is not required.
- Collection Code - Fill in this field with a collection code. This field is not required.
- Click Save.
The screen will expand and display the Configuration accordion, shown in the screenshot below.
Filters and Display Options tabs display, by default the Filter tab is selected. Below the Filters and Display Options tabs is a list of the data determined by collection type selected. In the example above, it is a list of Orders.
Add a Filter
- To add a filterclick on the +Filter button.
- Click on the Select From drop-down menu and make a selection. In the screenshot below, Currency Code is selected.
- Select a condition from the drop-down menu, in the screenshot below Equals is selected.
- Add a Value to the Value field, in the screenshot below USD is added.