Core - Standalone Installs
Standalone Code Repository
If you are familar with CFML, and would just like the standalone Slatwall codebase, you can download it from Github.
Current Stable Download Link: https://github.com/ten24/slatwall/archive/master.zip
Code Repository: https://github.com/ten24/slatwall
We have also put together a handful of starter docker containers that come pre-packeged with various CFML engines and databases. If you are farmiliar with Docker, you can take advantage of these containers or if you just want to quickly checkout what Slatwall is all about, you can use kitematic to launch our quickstart.
Slatwall Container Registry: https://hub.docker.com/u/slatwall/
This container is designed to be used as a quick way to run Slatwall and start playing around with the administrator. It comes with both Lucee and MySQL pre-packaged so that you can get up and running quickly.
To run this container simply download docker toolbox. Then open the Kitematic application and search for "Slatwall Quickstart" and run it.
This container is similar to the the Slatwall Quickstart, however you can pass in a special enviornment variable when running from Kitematic (or command line) that allows you to specify a branch or version.
This can be really helpful if you'd like to checkout some of the new features that are currently in development without upgrading Slatwall on your project.
CMS Connector Plugins
Mura CMS Plugin
This plugin gets installed on Mura CMS, and will automatically download the latest stable version of Slatwall, and connect Mura to Slatwall.
If you are using or plan to use Mura, we highly recommend using this connector plugin for Install.
Download Link: https://github.com/ten24/slatwall-mura/archive/master.zip
Code Repository: https://github.com/ten24/slatwall-mura
- Download the Slatwall-Mura Connector Plugin from github here: http://www.github.com/ten24/slatwall-mura
- The file that is downloaded will be a .zip file, that can be installed as a plugin into mura.
- Open your Mura Administrator and Navigate to Settings > Plugins.
- Select the .zip file that you just downloaded and click the "Deploy" link.
- On the next page you will be presented with some settings for how you would like accounts to sync. By default we set it up so that system users sync with Slatwall but site users do not, which means that admins will exist in both systems, but the customer accounts created don't also get created in Mura.
- On this page you also need to select the sites that you would like to deploy on. At least 1 site needs to be selected.
- Once you have all your settings in place, press "Update". This step may take a couple minutes as the plugin installs the latest version of Slatwall in the root folder of Mura.
- Now that the plugin is installed you can got to Modules > Plugins > Slatwall.
- Optional: Review the Mura Integration Overview to learn more about how Slatwall interacts with Mura.
Content Box Module
This module is designed to be added to a Content Box implimentation. Once the module is in place it will download the latest version of Slatwall, and connect Slatwall with Content Box.
Code Repository: https://github.com/Ortus-Solutions/slatwall-contentbox